Thursday, September 20, 2007

King size kick ass questions

Watching the presidential delegate debates, it's so clear to me that we have more words than we have potential for reconciliation...why? There is such a disconnect, the players don't have a sense of ... connectedness to anything, it's all about I'm this and he's that and she doesn't have this ... it seems like there isn't a way for them to move forward without having a negative spin. :-( On the flip side, I think they are basically a bright, motivated bunch of people, and, when one of them becomes presidential candidate, we'll see if they have integrity, too. I don't hold out a LOT of hope, but I won't give up all hope, either.

So here are some new pictures I've been able to upload today - LOVE having the mac back...



Poppy and Beca in the Shakespear Garden in Central Park



Beca at Belvedere Castle in Central Park



Ori in the library garden. Pretty mums, huh?


Mary and Beca at the Coney Island Aquarium.

No comments: