Friday, May 16, 2008

New Stuff

I am loving some new websites I've visited.

This one Jessi led me to - it's really very cute and great for the 8-15yos who are getting a lot of info and not a lot of facts.

This one is from the Smithsonian, and you can build a panda habitat, among other activities!

This one, from PBS.COM is amazing, and the pictures are so beautiful my kids will hang out w/me and watch the vids for 30+min w/out fighting, fidgiting, or fooling around!

The EWG is an amazing group that has produced more DATA than anyone else (in a readable and manageable format). Their site is chock-a-full of info for the every day person, scientist, shopper and large scale purchaser. This page is wonderful for me, I use it at least once a week before I make purchases!

I'm sure there are many more, that should be enough if you are just browsing around with some time on your hands (who has more time than that?!).

No comments: