Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I got the blues

this from J's blog. Thanks J!

 
 
 
 
BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



Blue's Good!

Ori's much better - we've been through about 4 days of no sleep and bad coughing. Hopefully that's it for the winter for the little fella! It seems he's been sick more often in his 2 years than Beca in all her eight! I guess that's just par for the birth order.

Vacation week - Beca has had a really nice break. She is off skiing at Butternut today, lucky kid! They get 40F weather, dry roads, and an awesome snowpack. Can you tell I'm somewhat jealous!? Nah, I wouldn't trade a sick day with my Ori for anything. ;-)

No comments: