Monday, February 12, 2007

Hey – I took this cool personality test today, this is what it had to say. Interesting…

I am direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
How to get along with me:
Stand up for yourself... and me.
Be confident, strong, and direct.
Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
Give me space to be alone.
Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.

There are some things that you love about me:
being independent and self-reliant
being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
being courageous, straightforward, and honest
getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
upholding just causes

There are some things that are Hard about me:
I can overwhelm people with my bluntness; scare them away when I don't intend to.
I am often restless and impatient with others' incompetence
And frequently never forget injuries or injustices.
I put too much pressure on myself and tend to get high blood pressure when things don't go right

I am truly loyal, caring, involved, and devoted which doesn’t mean I can’t sometimes be overprotective, demanding, controlling, and rigid.

1 comment:

spryngtree said...

Which test was this? I want to take it too! Unless I already have that is.

I'm going to compress this into one comment rather than going back, but I was so with you on the living in the moment one you posted a few days ago. Both the content and the words, I was really savouring some of those words.