Sunday, September 28, 2008

Light theft

Stolen from an MDC mama's blog - at her request! The answers are my own. Feel free to copy/paste for yourself! :D


Four jobs I've had:

1. CS at REI
2. Workshopping for foresters in South Africa
3. working the register at the local HFS
4. translating a workbook for Girl Guides in Zimbabwe

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Star Wars. Pretty much any of them.
2. Lord of the Rings, all of them.
3. The Notebook
4. The Girl From Paris.

Four places I've lived:

1. Tsawwassen BC. CAN.
2. Delmar NY
3. Harare Zimbabwe
4. New Haven CT

Four TV shows I love:

1. As Time Goes By (disc.)
2. Heroes
3. Seinfeld
4. Northern Exposure

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Nederland Colorado
2. Brugges, Belgium
3. Siesta Key near Sarasota, FL
4. Kalalau Trail/Beach, Na Pali Coast State Forest Hawaii

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Really good vegan lasagna (no mushrooms).
2. Mama's Minestrone (I da mama)
3. A very thin slice of goat cheese from France with a tiny smidge of quince paste.
4. Deep dark chocolate cake. With sprinkles.

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Gmail
2. MDC
3. Yahoo
4. Facebook

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Here's pretty dang good - but ok, Hawaii might be better!
2. Robert's Creek BC
3. Musoma, on the shores of Lake Tanzania
4. Rafting pretty much any river. Almost - some of them get pretty rough!

No comments: